Okay you can start voting!
But here are the rules:
- Please please only vote once, don’t vote a billion times if I see one person is so far ahead of another I will just remove them from the competition, don’t screw this up for your friend or yourself
- You can vote on anon
- you can share the link and tell others to vote for you if you wish!
- Voting is open to all people in the fandom
- You may vote for yourself!
- Please don’t vote randomly, check out the blogs :)
You can vote here
TATIANA MASLANY PLAYS NINE FUCKING CHARACTERS, EACH WITH THEIR OWN DISTINCT ACCENT, MANNERISMS AND PERSONALITY.
AND YOU DON’T THINK THAT’S WORTH AT LEAST A NOMINATION????
Guys, the Emmys are super old school. Orphan black is on a niche channel that a lot of people don’t get. Also, it is a sic-fi show. Yeah I know game of thrones got a lot of love, but it is on hbo and it is basically a costume drama disguised as a fantasy show (to the old people’s eyes). As much as Tatiana is awesome, she may not get nominated ever. Sorry.